I made Chocolate covered pretzels!
These tasty snacks will keep you happy for the rest of your day!
Sweet and salty all covered in chocolate!
These are so irresistible and addicting! Once you eat one, you can’t stop!
- Buy a bag of pretzels and a bag of chocolate candy wafers
- Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper
- Melt all the chocolate in a large microwave safe bowl in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until chocolate is completely melted
- Add in the pretzels, mix it all up until they are completely covered in chocolate
- Use a fork and pick one up and allow the chocolate to drip off the pretzel
- Transfer/put the chocolate covered pretzels on the wax/parchment paper lined cookie sheet and let the pretzels rest till it hardens!
- Do it with the rest of the bag of pretzels and voila!
Yummy, easy to make, delicious sweet and salty snacks right at your fingertips!
Trust me. Your taste buds and stomach will be very. very. very. happy & satisfied!!
- confessionsofastewardess reblogged this from statuesqueandcurtailed
- statuesqueandcurtailed reblogged this from mynameisjayyson
- ninjablazin reblogged this from shrimp-eggroll
- mynameisjayyson reblogged this from shrimp-eggroll
- aboutagirlnl likes this
- ridealldaygameallnight reblogged this from happycrumb and added:
- breannakills likes this
- icunvme reblogged this from happycrumb
- kay-0ss likes this
- h0h0h0e likes this
- uh-lex-is-reed likes this
- 1inspiritb2utybaby1 likes this
- ticktickpowlee reblogged this from campout
- rinkoffbakery likes this
- laticialock likes this
- bzkendra likes this
- ch0c0latechiip likes this
- youmakemeehappyy reblogged this from ificouldmarryfood
- anderstyle likes this
- feeuu likes this
- l3yo0onk likes this
- rebelghadeer likes this
- fly-straight-up likes this
- iisnowii likes this
- timehasflewn likes this
- thepinkpopcorn likes this
- hiimdy likes this
- toperz1993 likes this
- queertruth likes this
- happycrumb posted this