Pasta with pesto cream sauce!
This is what I made for dinner tonight!
Adapted from the famous, amazing, thepioneerwoman, Ree!!
The sauce was soo creamy and delicious. This was the first time I ever had pesto before. & the first time I have ever made pesto!
Soo easy to make and soo good too!
The recipe can be found on her amazing website!
Click this link to the recipe!
or… (copy and paste)
I made Chocolate covered pretzels!
These tasty snacks will keep you happy for the rest of your day!
Sweet and salty all covered in chocolate!
These are so irresistible and addicting! Once you eat one, you can’t stop!
- Buy a bag of pretzels and a bag of chocolate candy wafers
- Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper
- Melt all the chocolate in a large microwave safe bowl in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until chocolate is completely melted
- Add in the pretzels, mix it all up until they are completely covered in chocolate
- Use a fork and pick one up and allow the chocolate to drip off the pretzel
- Transfer/put the chocolate covered pretzels on the wax/parchment paper lined cookie sheet and let the pretzels rest till it hardens!
- Do it with the rest of the bag of pretzels and voila!
Yummy, easy to make, delicious sweet and salty snacks right at your fingertips!
Trust me. Your taste buds and stomach will be very. very. very. happy & satisfied!!
Homemade Chocolate Mousse topped with shaved chocolate!